Your shopping cart is empty!
- SKU: #8532601
- Perform at your best every day with the long-lasting protection and reliable comfort of the PUMA® Safety Sierra Nevada Low EH work shoe.
- Water-repellent oiled cow crazy horse leather upper with a CORDURA® leather collar.
- Designed with a wider foot construction for a roomier, more comfortable fit.
- Composite toe cap meets ASTM F 2413-5 I/C 75 safety standards for impact and compression protection.
- Over-the-toe extra high scuff cap for wearers who kneel a lot in their job.
- Electrical hazard protection guards against open electrical circuits up to 600 volts under dry conditions.
- Traditional lace-up system for a secure fit.
- BreathActive functional lining provides a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Comfortable evercomfort® footbed is ergonomically designed to provide ideal cushioning and support for all-day wear.
- IQ.Cell cushioning integrated in the heel area for added comfort and shock absorption.
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole scuff caps with EverFlex decoupling point that allows the heel to find the best contact position according to the user's weight, size and length of stride.
- Sole is also heat resistant up to 572°F and meets ASTM F 1677 Mark II rating standards, ensuring secure contact to the ground.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width W. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
PUMA Safety Sierra Nevada Low EH #8532601 LDRZRGZ